Prospect Elementary is in the Copper Basin subdivision located on the south side of McMillan Road, between Locust Grove and Meridian Road. See boundary map for our attendance area.
Families new to our district can register at the school office from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Bring a certified birth certificate, immunization records and proof of address.
Programs offered at Prospect Elementary include:
- Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Preschool for developmentally delayed children
- Resource classes for grades K-5 (special education)
- Extended Resource classes for Kindergarten through 5th Grades (special education)
- English Language Learners magnet school
- Orchestra for 4th/5th grades
No School- In Service Day